Prediction: Villarreal Vs Manchester United betting tips team news, stats, odds & match preview live on Wizofbetting.
It’s a battle of two teams (Villarreal and Manchester United) from the most successful countries (Spain and England) in European football as they square it out each yearning for the UEFA Europa trophy, who will be victorious? Catch all the action live from Stadion Miejsk (Gdansk) on Wednesday of May 26, 2021.
PREDICTION: VILLARREAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED: 3 BEST BETTTING TIPS
- Prediction one: Full-Time Result – Man United to Win @ 1.92
- Prediction two: over 2.5 goals– Full-Time @ 2.08
- Prediction three: Bruno Fernandes to be anytime goalscorer in the match
VILLARREAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED TEAM NEWS
- Villarreal will be without the service of Chukwueze due to injury while Foyth is a doubt and questionable for the tie.
- On the other side, Manchester united will be without the services of Jones, Maguire and Martial who are out due to injuries while Fred is a doubt and questionable for the tie as well after getting a knock.
VILLARREAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED: PREDICTIONS & PREVIEW
- After eliminating Arsenal in the semi-finals, Villarreal seek to build on the perfect records La Liga clubs possess in Anglo-Spanish UEFA Europa League finals (W2) in this 50th UEFA Cup/UEL showpiece. Their last seven UEL goals have come before HT, and they are yet to trail at the break in Europe this campaign (HT: W8, D5-excludes a walkover result), and have conceded the opener just once across their previous eight competitive matches (W4, D1, L3).
- Impressively, the ‘Yellow Submarine’ haven’t been sunk in any of their last 12 UEL games held outside of Spain (W7, D5), with Unai Emery’s men keeping a clean sheet in the previous five. Furthermore, they are undefeated vs non-Spanish opposition in 23 European fixtures (W16, D7-excluding walkovers).
- Currently on a seven-game competitive run of seeing both teams score (W3, D1, L3), and UEL winners as recently as 2017, Manchester United are a potent second-half threat, having scored 13 (72.22%) of their 18 UEL goals this term after HT. That’s certainly been the case recently, with five of their last 11 European efforts arriving after the 70th They’ve also kept clean sheets in a competition-high 62.5% of their games this UEL campaign.
- Though four of the last five UEL finals have witnessed under 1.5 first-half goals, Man United’s second-half prowess could see them defy a trend where all four previous H2Hs have ended in goalless draws. In addition to averaging 2.25 goals per knockout game this season, United have scored in all 16 UEL knockout games they’ve played outside of England (W9, D3, L4).
- Players to watch: Villarreal’s Gerard Moreno has scored six UEL goals this term, with five arriving before HT. Meanwhile, leading the charts for Man United is Bruno Fernandes (five goals), who has netted openers in two of his three UEL goalscoring outings this season.
- A BTS YES or over 2.5 goals bet would be a safer bet
VILLARREAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED LATEST ODDS
- Villarreal win- 4.60 odds
- Draw-3.50 odds
- Man United win- 1.92odds
VILLARREAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED: WIZOFBETTING SAYS
Correct score prediction: Villarreal 1-2 Man United
VILLARREAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED: RECOMMENDED BET
Our expert tipster Partners are predicting a 1-2 correct score prediction in the match