Prediction: Manchester City Vs Chelsea betting tips team news, stats, odds & match preview live on Wizofbetting.
It’s all-English final as two great football clubs clash in Portugal as Manchester City look to win their first UCL trophy while Chelsea also look to finish their season on a high note with at least a trophy, who will be victorious? Catch all the action live from Estadio do Dragao (Porto) on Saturday of May 29, 2021.
PREDICTION: MANCHESTER CITY VS CHELSEA: 3 BEST BETTTING TIPS
- Prediction one: Full-Time Result – Man City to Win @ 1.94
- Prediction two: over 2.5 goals– Full-Time @ 2.36
- Prediction three: BTS YES –Full-Time @ 2.11
MANCHESTER CITY VS CHELSEA TEAM NEWS
- Manchester City has a fully fit squad and are ready for their first Champions League final in the club’s history.
- On the other side, Chelsea also have a fully fit squad to pick from as Mendy and Kante are back training and are in contention to start the match.
MANCHESTER CITY VS CHELSEA: PREDICTIONS & PREVIEW
- The Estadio do Dragao in Porto plays to the 66th showpiece final of Europe’s premier club competition after the game was switched from Istanbul. With Manchester City aiming to become the 23rd different cub to be crowned European champions in their Champions League final bow and Chelsea looking to become the 13th multi-time champions, this third-ever all-English final could be typically tense affair.
- Although their recent four-game form looks problematic (W2, L2), City did wrap up the Premier League title nearly three weeks ago, and 11 wins from 12 UCL games this season-six that saw City score before the 20th minute-shows exceptional continental form and has them hunting Real Madrid’s 2001/02 record of 12 wins in a single campaign.
- However, City have lost to Chelsea twice since mid-April, two results that have contributed to an astonishing 40 game run without a draw (W35, L5). One of those was a 1-0 FA Cup semi-final defeat, but the three games since in which City conceded first they bounced back to win-they’ve won six of the last seven UCL games that saw them concede first too.
- Chelsea’s previous two UCL finals have been decided by penalties (W1, L1), and considering their overall record in UEFA shootouts (W2, L4) compared to City’s (W2), the 2012 champions will hope to avoid that fate here. However, the ‘Blues’ are yet to concede over 1.5 goals in a UCL game this term so should be tough to break down, albeit that statistic is true for City’s robust European defence too.
- With Chelsea leading at HT in seven of their eight UCL wins this campaign, starting well in this first European H2H for 50 years appears imperative. Especially so, as Chelsea have failed to score before HT in five of the last seven H2Hs.
- Players to watch: City’s only player to have featured in a UCL final, Ilkay Gundogan, has helped them to a handicap-beating win in six of the seven UCL games he’s found the net for City. Timo Werner may have scored the opener in Chelsea’s last UCL outing, but he’s still had more competitive club goals disallowed (15) this term than he’s scored (12).
- Hot Stat: The team scoring first has been crowned champions in six consecutive UCL finals, and 12 of the previous 14.
- A BTS YES or over 2.5 goals bet would be a safer bet
MANCHESTER CITY VS CHELSEA LATEST ODDS
- Man City win- 1.94 odds at Betika
- Draw-3.50 odds
- Chelsea win- 4.60 odds
MANCHESTER CITY VS CHELSEA: WIZOFBETTING SAYS
Correct score prediction: Man City 2-1 Chelsea
MANCHESTER CITY VS CHELSEA: RECOMMENDED BET
Our expert tipster Partners are predicting a 2-1 correct score prediction in the match