Prediction: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal Betting Tips Team News, Stats, Odds & Match Preview Live On Wizofbetting.
It’s a London derby as two clubs from London look to square it out as Arsenal need to win to keep their hopes of playing in Europe alive as Palace also look to continue with the good run of form, who will be victorious? Catch all the action live from Selhurst Park on Wednesday of May 19, 2021.
Prediction: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal: 3 Best Bettting Tips
- Prediction one: Full-Time Result – Arsenal to Win @ 1.58
- Prediction two: over 2.5 goals– Full-Time @ 1.77
- Prediction three: BTS YES- Full-Time @ 1.84
Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal Team News
- Crystal Palace will be without the services of Ferguson, McArthur, Sakho and Wickham who are all out due to injuries while Clyne, Milivojevic and Van Aanholt are all doubts and questionable for the tie.
- Whereas Arsenal will be without Xhaka due to injury while Bellerin and Luiz are doubts for the tie.
Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal: Predictions & Preview
- Sunday’s 3-2 victory over Aston Villa means Crystal Palace can still hit 50 points for the first time ever in the Premier League. They twice came from behind against Villa, and in three of their last five matches, the side scoring first failed to win. A staple of their recent PL matches has been early goals, with an average of 1.17 being scored before the 20th minute across their last six.
- However, they’ve not scored before the 30th minute in any of their last eight home league fixtures (W3, D2, L3), whilst their weekend win saw them net 3+ goals here for the first time since November 7. Furthermore, their latest three home victories came via a one-goal margin, highlighting the tight up and down nature of the ‘Eagles’ home form this term (W6, D5, L7).
- That might encourage Arsenal, who must extend a three-match winning run in the league if they’re to qualify for Europe. Those victories all came after they led 1-0 at the 30-minute mark but a repeat is anything but guaranteed as they haven’t won in five competitive H2Hs (D4, L1), the last three were all draws in which they failed to score any goal after HT.
- That point could prove academic if the ‘Gunners’ can remain defensively solid, as they’ve averaged 2.17 goals per game across an unbeaten run stretching six league away games (W4, D2), and have impressively won three consecutive league trips ‘to nil’ for the first time since May 2013.
- Players to watch: With 11 PL goals this term, this has been Wilfred Zaha’s most prolific top-flight campaign for Palace- he’s netted the opener in 3 of his last 4 goalscoring outings. Similarly, Emile Smith Rowe scored first inside 30 minutes in each of Arsenal’s last two PL fixtures.
- HOT STAT: Arsenal have conceded just two PL away goals after HT all season-a league-low.
- A BTS YES or over 2.5 goals bet would be a safer bet
Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal Latest Odds
- Crystal win- 5.80 odds
- Draw-4.50 odds
- Arsenal win-1.58 odds
Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal: Wizofbetting Says
Correct score prediction: Crystal 1-2 Arsenal
Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal: Recommended Bet
Our expert tipster Partners are predicting a 1-2 goal in the match