Prediction Chelsea Vs Leicester City betting tips team news, stats, odds & match preview live on Wizofbetting.
It’s a battle of top-four spot as two sides lock horns seeking to play in the UEFA Champions League competition, who will be victorious? Catch all the action live from Stamford Bridge Stadium on Tuesday of May 18, 2021.
PREDICTION: CHELSEA VS LEICESTER CITY: 3 BEST BETTTING TIPS
- Prediction one: Full-Time Result – Chelsea to Win @ 1.73
- Prediction two: over 2.5 goals– Full-Time @ 2.22
- Prediction three: BTS YES- Full-Time @ 2.12
CHELSEA VS LEICESTER CITY TEAM NEWS
- Everyone in the Chelsea’s squad is fit because there are no fresh injury report from the camp.
- Leicester City on the other hand will be without the services of Barnes, Justin and Evans who are all out due to injuries.
CHELSEA VS LEICESTER CITY: PREDICTIONS & PREVIEW
- Chelsea have vengeance firmly in mind after defeat to Leicester City in last Saturday’s FA Cup final, but Leicester can seal a second UEFA Champions League spot since their promotion to the Premier League in 2014 with a victory at Stamford Bridge.
- A Chelsea win will see them move a point above Leicester going into the final weekend, but they also face losing successive PL home games ‘to nil’ for the first time since Abramovich’s ownership (2003/04-present).
- Given what is at stake, Chelsea may prioritise shots over ball retention and have actually recorded an average of just 52% possession over their last three league victories across all venues. However, they still averaged 5.33 shots on target per game across that same trio.
- New FA Cup holders Leicester have recorded five wins in seven (W5, D1, L1), and won 2-1 in their last league game vs a fellow top-four team (Manchester United). After a frantic opening quarter-hour on that occasion, each of the ‘Foxes’ last two PL away games have seen the first two match goals separated by less than ten minutes.
- After that win, Leicester have seen each of their last three PL away victories ended by a 2-1 scoreline –albeit with no goals from them in the 31st-60th minute period. To compensate, that trio averaged 1.67 total goals per match (either way) inside the opening 30 minutes.
- Players to watch: Seeing six (66.67%) of his nine decisive senior goals for Chelsea also act as match openers, Mason Mount was thwarted late on by Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel in Saturday’s FA Cup final. This ensured that Leicester cup hero Youri Tielemans has now seen four of his last six competitive goals act as match winners.
- HOT STAT: Seven (46.67%) of Leicester’s last 15 PL victories by a 2-1 scoreline have seen them win from behind.
- A BTS YES bet would be appropriate because it will be a fascinating match to watch and goals are sure to flow in the match.
CHELSEA VS LEICESTER CITY LATEST ODDS
- Chelsea win-1.73 odds
- Draw-3.85 odds
- Leicester win-5.40 odds
CHELSEA VS LEICESTER CITY: WIZOFBETTING SAYS
Correct score prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Leicester
CHELSEA VS LEICESTER CITY: RECOMMENDED BET
Our expert tipster Partners are predicting a 2-1goal in the match