Prediction Burnley Vs Liverpool betting tips team news, stats, odds & match preview live on Wizofbetting.
It’s a battle that decides Liverpool’s fate of playing next season’s UCL competition as Burnley go into the tie having nothing to lose, who will be victorious? Catch all the action live from Turf Moor Stadium on Wednesday of May 19, 2021.
PREDICTION: BURNLEY VS LIVERPOOL: 3 BEST BETTTING TIPS
- Prediction one: Full-Time Result – Liverpool to Win @ 1.27
- Prediction two: over 2.5 goals– Full-Time @ 1.39
- Prediction three: BTS YES- Full-Time @ 1.76
BURNLEY VS LIVERPOOL TEAM NEWS
- Burnley will be without the services of Bardsley, Brady and Long who are all out due to injuries while goalkeeper Nick Pope and Stephens are doubts and questionable for the tie.
- Whereas, Liverpool will still be without the majority of their players that is Davies, Gomez, Henderson, Jota, Kabak, Matip and Van Dijk who are all out due to injuries while Keita and Milner are doubts and questionable for the tie.
BURNLEY VS LIVERPOOL: PREDICTIONS & PREVIEW
- In their penultimate Premier League game, Burnley play for nothing but pride, as they will finish in the bottom-half regardless of what happens in their final two games. The ‘Clarets’ have blown hot and cold of late (W2, L3) though goals are often assured, with seven of their last eight PL games each producing over 2.5 in total.
- Turf Moor is open to home fans again, but it is not the ‘happy place’ some may remember, as they are currently nursing their worst-ever winless run of PL home games (D5, L4) despite scoring first in three of their last five. Moreover, Sean Dyche’s charges have kept just one clean sheet across their last 11 home league games.
- Following their comeback victory last time out, Liverpool’s late top-four charge remains very much alive, as they protect an eight-game unbeaten run in the PL (W6, D2). Though much remains at stake, Liverpool show composure in most cases and have received a league-low 38 yellow cards (1.06 per match) and stand as one of just three sides yet to see red.
- Impressively, Liverpool’s six game unbeaten run in PL away games (W5, D1) is embossed by successive comeback victories ahead of this clash. Two thirds of Liverpool’s away goals this season came beyond HT, whilst they’ve scored only three away league goals (8.33% of total) inside the opening 30 minutes of their road trips.
- Players to watch: Burnley’s Chris Wood has scored five of the Clarets’ last seven PL goals. Amazingly, Liverpool’s win vs West Brom (May 16) saw Alisson Becker score the first ever headed goal by a goalkeeper since the PL’s 1992 formation! It was also their latest time for a winning goal since 2015/16.
- HOT STAT: Since Jurgen Klopp’s appointment in October 2015, Liverpool have picked up a league-high 94 points from losing positions.
- A BTS YES bet would be appropriate because it will be a fascinating match to watch and goals are sure to flow in the match.
BURNLEY VS LIVERPOOL LATEST ODDS
- Burnley win-10.00
- Draw-6.80 odds
- Liverpool win-1.27 odds
BURNLEY VS LIVERPOOL CITY: WIZOFBETTING SAYS
Correct score prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Leicester
BURNLEY VS LIVERPOOL: RECOMMENDED BET
Our expert tipster Partners are predicting a 2-1goal in the match