Prediction: Manchester United Vs Fulham betting tips team news, stats, odds & match preview live on Wizofbetting.
It’s a tie of entertainment as Manchester United look to nail down the second position as Fulham look to finish the season stronger as they are already relegated, who will be victorious? Catch all the action live from Old Trafford Stadium on Tuesday of May 18, 2021.
PREDICTION: MANCHESTER UNITED VS FULHAM: 3 BEST BETTTING TIPS
- Prediction one: Full-Time Result – Man United to Win @ 1.39
- Prediction two: over 2.5 goals– Full-Time @ 1.66
- Prediction three: Mason Greenwood to be anytime goal scorer
MANCHESTER UNITED VS FULHAM TEAM NEWS
- Manchester United will be without the services of Jones and Maguire who are all injured while Martial and James are back but are not fit to play against Fulham and may feature as subs.
- On the other side, Fulham will only miss the services of Kongolo who is suffering from a knee injury while the rest of the squad are fit are rearing to go.
MANCHESTER UNITED VS FULHAM: PREDICTIONS & PREVIEW
- Manchester United will hope the authorized return of fans to Old Trafford can inspire them to a win that would confirm a second Premier League runners-up finish in four seasons. Those attending should expect entertainment given four of their last five PL H2Hs featured an average of 3.8 goals per game (W4, D1).
- But will be action at the ‘wrong’ end? Following Thursday’s 4-2 loss to Liverpool-the first time they’d lost twice at home within the space of three days since April 1958-the ‘Red Devils’ have conceded more home league goals (27) this term than any campaign since 1969/70 and only Burnley have conceded a higher average of first-half corners at home than them this season (2.67)!
- Fulham seem unlikely to capitalize as a league-high 16 of their PL games this season were goalless at the break and they’ve not scored before HT in six matches. After their relegation was confirmed with 3 fixtures remaining, they’re playing for pride amidst a dismal eight-match winless run (D1, L7).
- Furthermore the ‘Cottagers’ have won just one of their last seven league away fixtures (D3, L3) following Saturday’s 3-1 defeat at Southampton. Having beaten Everton and Liverpool ‘to nil’ on the road this term, they’ll aim for one more big Northwest scalp, although they haven’t won here since October 2003 (D1, L12-all competitions).
- Players to watch: : United’s Mason Greenwood has scored six goals across his last seven PL appearances with his side winning all five league games in which he netted after HT this campaign (W5). Meanwhile, another talented teenager, Fabio Carvalho (FUL), netted his maiden PL goal against Southampton-also after HT.
- HOT STAT: A third (33.33%) of Man United’s PL goals against this term came via set pieces (excluding penalties)-a league-high.
- A BTS YES or over 2.5 goals bet would be a safer bet
MANCHESTER UNITED VS FULHAM LATEST ODDS
- Man United win- 1.39 odds
- Draw-5.40 odds
- Fulham win-8.00 odds
MANCHESTER UNITED VS FULHAM: WIZOFBETTING SAYS
Correct score prediction: Man United 2-1 Fulham
MANCHESTER UNITED VS FULHAM: RECOMMENDED BET
Our expert tipster Partners are predicting a 2-1 goal in the match