Prediction: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester City betting tips team news, stats, odds & match preview live on Wizofbetting.
It’s a tie of two teams who have been good this season as they battle it out to finish on a high note , who will be victorious? Catch all the action live from Amex Stadium on Tuesday of May 18, 2021.
PREDICTION: BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION VS MANCHESTER CITY: 3 BEST BETTTING TIPS
- Prediction one: Full-Time Result – Man City to Win @ 1.50
- Prediction two: over 2.5 goals– Full-Time @ 1.78
- Prediction three: BTS YES- Full-Time @ 1.93
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION VS MANCHESTER CITY TEAM NEWS
- Brighton will be without the services of Lamptey and March due to injuries while Dunk and Maupay are still under suspensions due to red cards and also Propper and Veltman are doubts for the tie.
- On the other side Manchester City only have doubts of Aguero and De Bruyne being fit for the match.
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION VS MANCHESTER CITY: PREDICTIONS & PREVIEW
- Although Brighton are safe, they’ll still want to avoid finishing ‘worst of the rest’ by picking up points here. Alarmingly, they’ve won just once in seven Premier League matches (W1, D3, L3), although four of Brighton’s last six PL home fixtures to produce over 0.5 total goals have seen them lead 1-0 at HT.
- Scoring goals anywhere has been a recurring issue for Brighton throughout this campaign, and the ‘Seagulls’ have managed over 1.5 goals in just nine PL matches all season. Interestingly though, the last five league goals that they did score arrived in either the opening or closing 15 minutes of the match.
- Champions Manchester City could extend the longest unbeaten away run by any side across the top tiers of English football to 24 matches. The last five games in the current 23-game sequence (W21, D2) saw them score 2+ goals, and of the 13 goals scored in that run, nine (69.23%) arrived after HT.
- Boasting a 100% win-rate in away league finales under boss Pep Guardiola (W4), the visitors have scored first in 13 of their 18 away league games played so far. Although City conceded first inside the opening 30 minutes in two of their last three PL road trips, they turned the game around and scored twice before HT in both.
- Players to watch: Brighton’s Danny Welbeck bagged his sixth PL goal of the season vs West Ham (May 15) to secure his best tally in a top-flight season since 2013/14 (nine goals). A danger man in the opposition camp, Ferran Torres has registered all nine of his goal contributions vs sides currently tenth or below. His last match saw him become the youngest ever player to score a hat-trick for team managed by Pep Guardiola.
- HOT STAT: City have averaged a winning margin of 3.25 goals across their PL away finales under Pep Guardiola.
- A BTS YES or over 2.5 goals bet would be a safer bet
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION VS MANCHESTER CITY LATEST ODDS
- Brighton win- 6.80 odds
- Draw-4.80 odds
- Man City win-1.50 odds
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION VS MANCHESTER CITY: WIZOFBETTING SAYS
Correct score prediction: Brighton 1-2 Man City
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION VS MANCHESTER CITY: RECOMMENDED BET
Our expert tipster
Partners are predicting a 1-2 goal in the match